Accessing the AirRegister Interfaces
AirRegister v2 uses the Airtable Interface feature to provide more user-friendly, streamlined pages for your Share Register. This guide shows you how to access the Interface pages.
The AirRegister Interface has five discrete interfaces pages to help you use AirRegister:
- Member Manager - where you can view and manage your member records and associated investments and share accounts.
- Offer Manager - where you can view and manage your share offers and associated interest payments and distributions.
- Withdrawals Manager - where you can view and manage your withdrawal requests.
- Transactions Manager - where you can view your transaction data
- Share Register Dashboard - where you can access live visualisations of your member and share register data.
1. Go to AirRegister v2 base
Once you have copied the new AirRegister v2 to your Airtable account, open the base in your workspace.
2. Click on Interfaces
Select the Interfaces icon in the top left hand corner.
3. Select the AirRegister Interface icon.
4. Select the Member Manager from the Interface menu
5. Here is a demo of the 'Member Manager' Interface page.
6. To return to the Interface menu, select the menu button.
The menu in the top left-hand corner will open and show the other interface pages.